Cardenal Herrera University
Application Deadline: Expected in July 2022 (winter semester 2022/23); an early application is recommended due to high demand
Term Start: Expected in September 2022
Tuition Fees: Dentistry: 11,030 EUR/semester (5 years), Veterinary Medicine: 8,580 EUR/semester (5 years)
Information last updated: December 28th, 2021
The University of Valencia (UCH) offers you the possibility of starting your degree next winter semester, and they will consider more than just the grades you achieved in high school. This university provides degrees in dentistry and veterinary medicine in English and is an attractive private university. The course lasts approximately five years and is taught entirely in English. Specific technical terms are taught at the start of your degree.
This university is a favourite among international students—ten percent of students at the medical faculty are foreign students, and many of them are from the USA as well as from other EU countries. As a student of dentistry or veterinary medicine, you will have regular access to the highly modernised clinical facilities, enabling you to gather clinical experience at the cutting edge of technology and medicine. The university also attaches special value to teaching practical skills; in the past, the university has provided over 2,700 practical placements to its students.
You will benefit from small tuition groups as well as modern teaching facilities equipped with the latest technology and computer systems. During the practical part of the training, a single tutor is paired with a maximum of two students, so that direct contact is established and a higher success rate is possible. In line with this, regular quality assurance procedures are in place to secure the university’s standards.
In order to ensure a frictionless start to life in the new city and to the degree itself, the university has an English-speaking Hospitality Service Office that caters exclusively to the interests of foreign-language students. Foreign students, therefore, receive special services! You will have a full-time contact person, who can explain everything in English and assist you with both private and academic matters.
Valencia’s 800,000 inhabitants make it Spain’s third-largest city. It is located on the eastern coast of the country and boasts a very mild climate, with an average annual temperature of 17°C (so you can enjoy a truly Mediterranean lifestyle!).
Valencia has much to offer in terms of culture; antique buildings such as the Silk Exchange, museums, parks and monuments decorate the city’s landscape. Also, the infrastructure matches that of other large European cities, meaning that you can travel within the city quickly and easily. The campus of the University of Valencia also has its own rail connection.
The city provides its 80,000 students with a range of leisure options, including clubs, culinary specialities, beautiful beaches and water sports. As a student, you can benefit from numerous discounts (e.g., on public transport) and you will be able to join a comprehensive university programme offering sports such as football, volleyball, basketball, mountain-biking and sailing.
In order to apply to the University of Valencia, you will require a high school diploma and good English skills, and it is possible to apply 1 year before you finish high school.
Rather than high school grades, a successful application rests on an interview, during which your suitability is evaluated, and you are not required to pass a special admission test. MediStart will coach you individually ahead of the interview. Your motivation can be underlined further if you have already completed practical placements in the medical field. However, this is not absolutely necessary.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- Successful: we achieved an almost 100% success rate in the past, e.g., in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- Professional: support during the application phase and during your studies
- Considering more than just high school grades: admission tests and preparation courses that do not require top grades
- Provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- Easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- Fair Remuneration: success fee only paid if you are admitted
- MediStart-Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany) on-site and worldwide online as preparation for your medical degree at any of our partner universities
- Comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network
of students, etc.)
- On-Site: support and supervision of your studies
- High Quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- Early Admission: admissions for some universities for 2022 are already possible