Thanks to MediStart it is possible to study medicine without only focussing on your high school grades. Our high placement success rate proves us right.
We organise many admission tests in Germany and online on behalf of our clients, making the application easy, uncomplicated and fair.
Your MediStart study consultant will help you select the right university, plan your application and prepare you for the admission test. You will only be required to pay our success fee after having been accepted to a study place. Simple, fair and transparent. Find out more about our services here.
“Get there and back again safely”: MediStart takes care of your application, supports you after you have been accepted and monitors your studies abroad in order for you to come back to your home country.
For more information on this check out our free information brochure. Click here!
Next admission test for a degree starting in autumn 2021: June 2021
Application deadlines in other countries are often set very early. For this reason it is already possible to apply for a degree starting in autumn 2021. This is because an admission test, rather than the grades you achieved in high school, is the decisive factor in being accepted. You can take these tests before having obtained your high school diploma. Missing documents can always be added to your application at a later time.
The next admission tests for MediStart clients will take place in June 2021 in Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Vienna and Zürich or online. Dates can be found here.
The costs of studying abroad can usually be broken down as follows:
- Tuition fees at the foreign university
- Application fees and expenses
- MediStart success fee
We will send you an invoice with our success fee after having obtained a place at a university. Further expenses may arise, for example for translation, notary or tuition services. Easy, fair and transparent. Our services on the website are meant to address every citizens despite Germans, Austrians and Swiss.
Find out more about the costs here.
Medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine – MediStart helps you and your parents choose a foreign university, where you can start the degree of your choice irrespective of when you finished high school or what grades you achieved when you graduated.
We help you get an overview of the large range of universities and complex application processes and provide individual support in choosing the right institution. You will benefit from our experience in supporting hundreds of university applicants and their parents as well as from our relationships with the international universities. Thanks to years of practical experience we have come to know the application processes and deadlines.
This support can include helping you with
- information on the new private medical campus UMCH in Hamburg (Germany),
- choosing the right university in an EU country,
- handling your application process and preparing for admission tests,
- starting a medical degree abroad and support you on side.
We strive to provide you with reliable consultations and optimal preparation in order for you to start the degree of your choice as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us and to request our free information brochure – we advise high school graduates from all over the world personally and by telephone or via video chat. We operate on a quick response time in case of looming deadlines.
We would be delighted to help you obtain a place at a university for the degree of your choice!
So feel free to contact us. Our aim is to provide “all-round support” in order for you to be able to start your degree quickly and easily.
Free information material regarding studying abroad can be found here.
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies and during your studies
- considering more than grades: admission tests and pre-med courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organisation of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: pay our success fee in case of an admission
- Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions at some universities for 2021 already possible