Medical and Dentistry Degrees in Vienna
Application Deadline: Expected in August 2022; recommended deadline in early January 2022 as study places will be granted earlier
Term Start: Expected in September 2022
Tuition Fees: 12,500 EUR / Semester (6 years), changes after the 4th year of dentistry 14,000 EUR/semester,
Information last updated: May 20th, 2022
You can begin studying medicine or dentistry in Vienna (in German) at the private medical campus in the Danube metropolis as early as autumn 2022, and the application will consider more than just your high school grades—your previous high school grades are not the focus of the admission procedure.
MediStart offers exclusive preparation for this process; it is the only agency allowed to provide German-language places to German high school graduates at this private medical campus for medicine and dentistry.
The private medical campus is located in Vienna, and the city centre and Vienna airport are easily accessible.
Vienna is the capital of Austria and the country’s largest city, with a population of 1.9 million. After Berlin, it is the second-largest German-speaking city in the world. Numerous international organisations are headquartered in Vienna, such as the UN, OPEC, and the OSCE.
Vienna is a tourist magnet thanks to its many cultural activities, its reputation as the city of Beethoven, Mahler and Mozart, and its classic buildings originating from the Austrian Empire.
Admission to the private medical campus is not determined solely by your high school grades, which is the case for Austrian public universities. Instead, the university runs its own admission procedure that places great importance on personal motivation, empathy and basic medical qualifications. For this reason, a preparation course is organised on the university campus exclusively for MediStart applicants.
Beginning in September 2021, the MediStart-Collegesemester prepares students for the admission test in 2022 and offers applicants the highest chances of admission in January. During the Collegesemester, professors from the private medical campus, among others, teach biology, chemistry, anatomy, and relevant terminology etc., preparing participants for the admission test in January 2022 (for admission in autumn of 2022).
The Collegesemester is perfect for high school graduates who are looking to bridge gaps in their scientific knowledge, did not successfully pass the admission procedure in 2021 or missed the application deadline. In recent years, more than 90% of the participants of the Collegesemesters have successfully completed the private university’s admission procedure and have obtained a place for a degree in medicine or dentistry.
Students‘ previous experience during the two-week preparation course on scientific subjects at the private university allowed them to become acquainted with the campus and the city.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- Successful: we achieved an almost 100% success rate in the past, e.g., in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- Professional: support during the application phase and during your studies
- Considering more than just high school grades: admission tests and preparation courses that do not require top grades
- Provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- Easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- Fair Remuneration: success fee only paid if you are admitted
- MediStart-Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany) on-site and worldwide online as preparation for your medical degree at any of our partner universities
- Comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network
of students, etc.)
- On-Site: support and supervision of your studies
- High Quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- Early Admission: admissions for some universities for 2022 are already possible