University of Rzeszow
expected in August 2022 (winter semester 2022/23)
expected in October 2022
medicine: 6,250 EUR/semester (6 years)
Information last updated: October 5th, 2021
You can now apply for a university place to study medicine at the University of Rzeszow as of autumn 2022. The degree in Rzeszow is taught entirely in English and after 6 years results in the internationally recognised title of “MD” (Medical Doctor). The university also offers a PhD programme following the completion of the degree for students particularly interested in research. The university focuses on particularly small groups at this stage. When studying in Rzeszow, the capital of picturesque Carpathia, you will feel like you are studying close to home. Lufthansa operates daily flights to other countries from the local airport. Make use of MediStart’s wide expertise as one of the leading agencies in Germany and apply for a place at this university founded in 2001.
Almost 20,000 students study at the eleven faculties of the University of Rzeszow. The university impresses with its modern facilities in the teaching areas, labs and highly qualified lecturers, many of whom come from the USA. In many ways, the degree in medicine at the University of Rzeszow is not only concerned with passing on excellent medical knowledge to future doctors but also with promoting a multidimensional medical mindset. The university attaches great importance to practical skills from the beginning.
The university sets itself apart with its student-friendly and high-quality aproach – intensive support is guaranteed thanks to small tuition groups. Communication is facilitated by the course being taught in English. Besides the degree, a university newspaper, many student societies, living halls with new gym facilities and many international exchange programmes are also made available to the students at University of Rzeszow.
Rzeszow has almost 200,000 inhabitants and is idyllically located in the valley of Wislok. Many aerospace companies and research facilities have established their headquarters in and around the city while the old city centre has remained small and manageable. The lovingly preserved buildings from the 19th century give the town a Mediterranean charm and in the heart of the city is the recently renovated market square. The castle at Lancut, one of the most significant baroque castles in Eastern Europe, was only reopened some months ago after being completely renovated. It is located only a few kilometres outside of Rzeszow and its court serves as venue for countless concerts and exhibitions. A particular highlight is the annual “Music Festival in Lancut”, which is listed as one of the most famous festivals in Poland. Rzeszow is surrounded by picturesque nature. Numerous national parks offer an inviting environment for relaxation while a well-developed bike rental system allows you to explore the city and its green surroundings.
MediStart is the university’s exclusive partner in Germany and has all the experience to guide you safely throughout the entire application process. You can obtain a place at the Medical University of Rzeszow without entirely relying on your high school grades. Instead, the allocation of places is based on an admission test and an interview, for which MediStart provides optimal preparation. The test takes place in various countries and is even online possible; it is possible and sensible to take the test before having completed your high school education. The interview can also be held via Skype.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies and during your studies
- considering more than grades: admission tests and pre-med courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: pay our success fee in case of an admission
- Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for some universities for 2022 already possible