MediStart is an educational consultancy company specialised in the mediation of study places on behalf of students and their parents. Our advisors include renowned professors and experienced study consultants and we have an abundance of contacts both domestically and abroad.
1. Fill in the MediStart contract and return it back us. Your place at a university could already be secured before you have even completed your high school diploma!
2. Forward all relevant documents to MediStart. MediStart can take care of everything else upon request.
3. Take part in a MediStart preparation course and admission test. After this, you will be sent the study contract from your university of choice, offering you a place for your studies!
MediStart study consultants have extensive knowledge of foreign universities their admission processes and specific requirements as well as local application processes. We make use of our personal contacts on-site and coupled with our expertise and experience, we help you on your path to securing a study place for a degree at a university of your choice. We also organise admission tests on behalf of numerous suitable universities–MediStart brings examiners from foreign universities to you, meaning that you can take admission tests or interviews in European cities or even online. In addition, MediStart prepares you for these tests (sometimes by having your examiners become your teachers) with preparation courses that last approximately one week (all preparation courses are also available online).
We offer advice and support for applicants (and families) from all over the world with regards to degrees in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Depending on the mediation and hospitality package you choose, we help you with:
- Choosing the right university in an EU country
- Handling the application process and preparing for admission tests
- Starting your degree abroad and support you during your studies.
Thanks to MediStart, it is possible to study medicine without the sole focus of your application being your high school grades—our high placement success rate proves this!
We organise many admission tests in Europe and online on behalf of our clients, ensuring that the application is easy, uncomplicated and fair. Your MediStart study consultant will assist you in selecting the correct university and planning your application and will prepare you for any admission tests.
Then, after being accepted for a university place, you will pay our success fee. Simple, fair and transparent.
MediStart takes care of your application, supports you after you have been accepted and monitors your studies abroad so that you can return happily and successfully to your home country.
For more information on this, read through our free information brochure: click here!
Admission test for Autumn 2021
Application deadlines in other countries are often set early; it is already possible to apply for a degree starting in autumn 2021. This is because an admission test, rather than the grades you achieved in high school, is the decisive factor in being accepted. Thankfully, you can take these tests before having obtained your high school diploma, and any other documents can be added to your application at a later time.
Admission tests for MediStart clients will take place online.
The costs of studying abroad can usually be broken down as follows:
- Tuition fees at the foreign university
- Application fees and expenses
- MediStart success fee
Further expenses may arise—for example, for translation, notary or tuition services.
We will send you an invoice for our success fee after you have obtained a place at a university. Easy, fair and transparent.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
MediStart’s services centre around advising you; we want to enhance your chances of submitting a successful application to your chosen course and university, and we do this by acting in alignment with local selection processes or alternatives abroad. Through our extensive experience, we support you in choosing the right foreign university, help you to compile the application documents on time and advise and accompany you throughout the entire process. Our connections and our experience will help you from the start of your degree until you return home. Furthermore, we also prepare you for admission tests!
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- Successful: we achieved an almost 100% success rate in the past, e.g., in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- Professional: support during the application phase and during your studies
- Considering more than just high school grades: admission tests and preparation courses that do not require top grades
- Provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- Easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- Fair Remuneration: success fee only paid if you are admitted
- MediStart-Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany) on-site and worldwide online as preparation for your medical degree at any of our partner universities
- Comprehensive: on-site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network
of students, etc.)
- On-Site: support and supervision of your studies
- High Quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- Early Admission: admissions for some universities for 2022 are already possible