NOTE: Start planning the start of your studies for autumn 2021 and even for 2022 – you can apply for many of our programmes taught in English, even before having obtained your high school diploma.
For example, our next Info Days take place in
- Munich on Friday, April 16 2021
- Duesseldorf on Saturday, April 17 2021
- Stuttgart on Sunday, April 18 2021
- Hamburg on Saturday, April 24 2021
- Frankfurt on Sunday, April 25 2021
MediStart helps you on the path to the degree of your choice in just 3 simple steps:
1. Fill in the MediStart contract and send it back to us. Your place at a university could already be secured before you have even completed your high school diploma!
2. Forward all relevant documents to MediStart. MediStart can take care of everything else upon request.
3. Take part in a MediStart preparation course and admission test. After this you will be sent the study contract from your university of choice, offering you a university place for your studies.
Request our free information material. An early and timely application can be decisive for your success. You can apply now with MediStart even if you only expect to obtain your high school diploma in 2021. Therefore, it makes sense to start planning as early as possible for your application to MediStart’s partner universities that offer degrees in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Application procedures sometimes include early admission tests and early deadlines that are set earlier than deadlines on public university application systems. A good time to start planning is:
- for the summer term: from September to December of the preceding year (for example if you want to study in summer 2022, start applying in September 2021)
- for the winter term: from September of the preceding year to August before the expected start of your studies (ideally in April and May)
This will leave you with the biggest possible range of options and increase your chances of obtaining a place in the degree of your choice. Therefore, timely applications make a lot of sense. Applicants are often surprised when they realise that an application deadline at a foreign university has already passed or that other applicants have got a head start on them. Usually, MediStart organises admission tests in various cities and countries on a monthly basis and online on behalf of numerous suitable universities.
We would be happy to share further information regarding admission tests and pre-med courses.
Request our free information material now: Click here!